Hi, I'm Krysta Lee! Owner and lead photographer of Loverly Weddings! I'm so excited to tell you more about me and how I came to be! Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a bit better. So here's the deal, I'm not going to bore you with long paragraph's on why I do what I do or how I got here. After all you have a wedding to plan! So let me break it down for you!
• I've been with my hubby for 15 years, married for 5! His name is Chris, YUP, we basically have the same name. We are cheesy like that!
• I have been a professional photographer for 15 years!
• I loved doing weddings so much that I quit my awesome government day job 2 years ago to go all in! SIDE NOTE- Scariest moment but also, BEST. DECISION. EVER!
• We LOVE to travel! By far my fave destination to date has been Iceland. But other fave locations- Prague, Italy, Saint Maarten The West Coast of Canada! We always travel in late winter and late fall.
• We don't get much down time but when we do, we NETFLIX HARD! I basically love any and all the shows with good casting and writing, but my faves are the nerdy ones like Supernatural, GOT, Walking Dead and Silicon Valley.
• Fave food is definitely Mexican, but I love anything with loads of flavour, Indian, Thai, Greek! Ok now I'm hungry!
• I am a mega EXTROVERT! I have zero fear about being in the spotlight or performing in front of large crowds. It's actually where I am most at ease. This really comes in handy when doing family portraits at weddings.
• I am a BIG TIME over achiever/people pleaser. Give me all the gold stars! I will never leave you un-happy!
• I eat problems for breakfast! Ok but really, I love solving problems for people! We even carry an "Oh-Shit Kit" on the day of your wedding filled with solutions to any and all problems that may come up on your special day! You need it, we got it!
• I am a doggy mama, I have a young Sheepadoodle named River and a little old lady Bichon-poodle named Layla. They are goofballs and also my everything, well, after Chris of course.
• I recently became a runner! I ran my first 5k in May of 2019! Running on the trail has become my happy place.
• I am a singer, I actually performed in a professional covers band called Savvy with my hubby for over a decade. I took a break from music when I went all in on my photography business 2 years ago.
• Most would describe me as bubbly and high-energy. In a very real way, I love to motivate people and to help them feel good always! That's why I also dabble in business/life coaching during my down time.
• Weddings are my jam! Being a part of a couples day, celebrating their love seriously brings me so much joy that it doesn't even feel like work. I truly LOVE my job and am so lucky that I get to do this for a living!
• I'm a mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters! It was something that I always wanted to do and in 2019 I finally became a big sis to a super rad 15 year old!
• I come from amazing genes. I'm almost 40 and many say I look in my late twenties! My grandmother is 85 and looks not a day over 50! WOOT WOOT!
• I mostly do not like being in front of the camera. I wish I was better at taking self portraits on my DSLR cause I'm super critical of how others capture me. See I totally get you!
All I can say about our photos is WOW. We love how they turned out and would not hesitate to recommend Krysta as your wedding photographer! We received 1000+ photos within only a few weeks of our wedding day and we were so pleased with the way they turned out. We're definitely not naturals in front of the camera but Krysta was not shy with her direction and we found her extremely helpful.
I don't normally leave reviews, but for Krysta I felt that it was well worth taking the time to write this.
Krysta captured our wedding perfectly! As we looked through all of the photos (which we got back in less than 2 weeks!) we were floored with the outcome. She captured all of the highlights so well and was a delight to work with. Not only is she professional, but she is friendly, knows her stuff, puts her clients at ease, and ensures that everything you want captured gets done. We had a lot of different shots we wanted throughout the property we got married on, all of which she made sure happened (even with the short window we had between the ceremony and reception). In addition, we aren't people who are perfectly comfortable in front of a camera, but Krysta has a way of making those jitters go away. We felt comfortable and had fun with it.
We loved having Krysta as our photographer for our two part wedding. She was prepared and took fun and flattering photos. The best part is that your sneak peak is available SO quickly (we received ours the next day!) which makes it super easy and fun to share special moments with friends and on social media. Thanks for everything Krysta!
"She was prepared and took fun and flattering photos."
When it came down to pinpointing absolute must-haves for our wedding, stunning wedding photography to capture the day was my "must". Krysta and her team delivered 100%. Not only are the photos beautiful and exactly what I'd hoped for, but she also turned around the delivery so quickly (we were still on honeymoon!). Beyond the beautiful pictures to capture our special day, Krysta herself is awesome!!! She's great to work with, very professional but also easy-going and has that ability to make you feel comfortable to be yourself in front of the camera.
We highly recommend Krysta! She did an AMAZING job on our wedding photos. She allowed us to feel comfortable and ensured we got all of the shots we dreamed of. Thank you SO much Krysta!!
Krysta is hands down the best photographer I’ve ever met. Not only did she take STUNNING pictures of our wedding, she also LOVED doing it. You can always tell if someone loves their job based off their work and hers 100% shows that. You won’t find a better photographer!
What can I say? Krysta has gone beyond my expectations with photographing my wedding. Not only was she totally in tune with us weirdos, but she was extremely professional in her art. I changes our plans around and added in a 'first look' literally the week of - and she accommodated it. AMAZING. Plus she did her research and found a lovely spot for us to take the best photos at within such a short period of time. It was super cold out that day but I feel like it was absolutely worth it. She even had a bridal emergency kit on hand! I mean, what?! We only just got our sneak peak but I'm already in love with her photos. Seriously, thank you so much. I couldn't have imagined using anyone else for the job.
We LOVE Krysta! She was our photographer for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. For two camera shy individuals, she helped us open up, have fun and leave feeling amazing. Our engagement pictures were incredible, we were both nervous but Krysta is so easy going that it flew by! I think we were laughing the whole time and mentioned how much fun we had on the way home. Then came our wedding, she helped us every second of the day with her incredible organization! We needed direction and she was amazing at telling us what we needed to do to get the best pictures. I highly recommend her and can't wait to book her for our other big life events!
Krysta was wonderful to work with. From our first meeting with her she put my mind at ease. For me, the wedding photos were the most important detail of our day. I wanted them to be flattering and reflect our fairy-tale theme. She never made me feel demanding, and listened closely to what I was looking for. She was approachable, kind, dedicated, and detail-oriented (like myself). She was absolutely determined to get the perfect shots. If you're looking for someone who is as nice as they are talented I highly recommend Krysta Gorman Photography.
Krysta did an amazing job shooting my wedding this past July. She was so positive, organized, and flexible when things went wrong (like the heat and having to move indoors). Highly recommend!
Krysta was a fantastic wedding photographer!! She was friendly, outgoing, down to earth, professional and she did an amazing job at capturing our special day! She was approachable, honest and willing to tailoring a package to meet our needs. I planned my Canadian Wedding while living in New Zealand and Kysta was open and accommodating, replying promptly via email and even setting up Skype meeting to discuss my vision and put my mind at ease. Krysta was wonderful to work with and I would recommend her to everyone!
Krysta is an amazing photographer with a real talent for beautifully capturing special moments! She did our engagement session and wedding, and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. She is super fun to work with and provides great direction so you end up with phenomenal photos! Highly recommend this photographer!!
My husband and I are so thankful we had Krysta as our photographer for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. We are so in love with all of our pictures. It is a little out of our comfort zone to have pictures taken of us, and Krysta made the whole experience so wonderful. I don’t think we stopped smiling or laughing for the whole time. We always have so much fun and feel so comfortable when we are with Krysta. She is amazing to work with and a genuinely kind, caring person. Krysta went above and beyond her duty when we had to change our wedding plans last minute, she was accommodating and compassionate through the whole process. If you want your special moments to be captured absolutely beautifully and are looking for a passionate, dedicated, kind and fun to work with individual, I would highly recommend Krysta :)
Krysta has great communication and is not afraid to take control while staying professional. Family Photos can be a nightmare with guests running off, but Krysta had us working with whomever was ready and we got everything done in great time! Working with Krysta during our Bridal Portraits, she was so easy to just be yourself around. My husband and I are not necessarily "camera shy" but not over-the-top outgoing either and Krysta talked us through the entire shoot in a positive and radiant way. We truly couldn't have hoped for anyone else to have been there to capture such a special and momentous day with us! If you're looking for high-quality, high-energy and an overall phenomenal experience, Krysta Gorman is your girl!
Krysta went above and beyond my expectations. She was extremely professional, organized and dedicated. Not to mention incredibly talented. We got a little rained out but Krysta was there to make sure we got all the shots we needed to the best of her ability, rain or shine! I would 10/10 recommend Krysta to anyone!
Krysta is an outstanding photographer. She recently did our wedding photos and they look amazing. She is such a wonderful presence to be around and makes having your photo taken truly fun. I cannot stop look at all the photos she took they are all so perfect. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great down to earth photographer.
Krysta's work first caught my eye after seeing the beautiful photographs she shot for a friend's wedding. For those who aren't lovers of the spotlight, Krysta puts you instantly at ease and makes the process truly enjoyable. She is a true professional with a gift for capturing the essence of the moment. Krysta is also great about listening to her clients and working together to incorporate your ideas. We are so happy with our wedding photos and would highly recommend Krysta!
Krysta has been so extremely fun to work with, right from the first time meeting with her at our home to set up plans for our photo shoots to completing our engagement shoot, I have and will continue to recommend her to friends and family and look forward to her being the one to shoot our wedding day in April 2018! I really appreciate her being organized, willing to travel outside of our city to accommodate location and ensuring we ended up with some great photo's! Thank you Krysta!
It is hard to put into words how pleased we are with all Krysta has done for us. When it comes to capturing our wedding we wanted to make sure we found someone who truly understands the importance of this day, hiring a photographer can be risky and you have to make sure that you find the right person and Krysta went over and beyond our expectations. Before the wedding she made sure everything was organized for our special day, Quickly responding to every question or concern. Making sure we had everything that we wanted out of our photos. She is a kind caring passionate soul who works wonders with a camera. If you are looking for your fairy Godmother photographer look no further she will capture all the love and magic of your happily ever after
Krysta did such an amazing job on our wedding day in Mexico! She captured all of our special moments that happened that day with the help of her husband. They were so fantastic ! I would hire her again and again I was so happy we had her there on our day!:) You really are such a talented photographer, I would highly recommend you to anybody ! Thank you so much again!
Krysta was the perfect choice for our wedding. She was friendly, funny, and so easy to work with. We loved how much fun we had with her during our shoots, and all of the members of our wedding party adored her. She knew exactly how to get the perfect shot, and made sure we achieved every photo/pose we requested. She was so funny and always knew how to get us laughing and smiling which made our pictures look amazing. I would recommend to all friends and family! Krysta is amazing!
Message me now to get the link to my full investment guide and tons of added value info! All for free! Don't forget to share your love story! I want to hear how you met, where you are tying the knot, the date you've locked in, and all your questions! I'm here to help with absolutely everything to ensure your special day is perfect. Fill in the form below to begin your photo journey. I’m so excited to hear from you!